OncoguardTM Liver test ordering
The OncoguardTM Liver test offers the convenience of one simple blood collection that can be performed in your office or an affiliated laboratory. All you need to have on hand at the blood collection site is the Exact Sciences Blood Collection Kit and the OncoguardTM Liver test Requisition Form (RF) if you’re ordering tests manually.
Specimens are collected using the Exact Sciences Blood Collection Kit (kit).
Convenient ordering processes that work with your workflow
The OncoguardTM Liver test can be ordered in one of two ways:
Ordering with a Requisition Form
Complete all sections of the RF including:
- All applicable diagnosis codes and provider signature
- The prior authorization code or mark the field as “denied” if prior authorization was "not approved"
- A patient demographic sheet can be created in your EMR to minimize the manual entry of patient information on the form
Ordering through EpicCare® LinkTM
Log in to the EpicCare® LinkTM portal, and follow the steps to place an order for the OncoguardTM Liver test
- Include the payor prior authorization response code in the portal, or mark the field as “denied” if prior authorization was “not approved”
- Upload a completed Statement of Medical Necessity
- Upload a copy of the front and back of the patient’s insurance card(s) with the order
- Upload a copy of a signed ABN form for standard Medicare plans with the order (if required)
- Print a copy of the order to include in the kit at the completion of the order preferred (optional)
OncoguardTM Liver test results
OncoguardTM Liver test results are generated in a format that’s easy to read and understand and will typically be:
- Available within a week from the specimens being received in our laboratory
- Available in a patient’s chart in EpicCare® LinkTM for those providers with an EpicCare® LinkTM account, or
- Sent via secure fax using the secure fax number included on the Order Requisition Form
The OncoguardTM Liver test is a simple, yet sophisticated blood test that delivers actionable information with a single assessment.